- 3 Large Avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 Kiwi Fruit, peeled and diced
- 1 Mango, peeled and chopped
- 6 Strawberries, diced
- 1 cup of fresh chopped Pineapple, (Drain all juice if using canned)
- 1 Papaya chopped
- 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup finely chopped red onions
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- Dash of fresh cracked pepper
- The juice of 2 limes
- Combine avocados, kiwi, mango, strawberries, pineapple, papaya and red onions in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as directed or to taste, add lime juice.
- Gently toss all ingredients.
- Cover until chilled.
- Add a few dashes of hot pepper sauce (Tabasco) to spice it up a bit!
- Once chilled, serve on a bed of lettuce, garnished with you favorite torilla chips. .
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site