- 1 large California Avocado
- 1 medium sized fresh tomato
- ½ cucumber
- 4 oz. basil and garlic goat cheese
- 2 slices fresh norweigan rye bread
- Spread goat cheese onto one or both slices of bread (depends how much you like)
- Slice and layer remaining ingredients (California Avocado, tomato, cucumber)
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site