- 1 ripe California avocado
- 7 oz. philadelphia or other soft cheese
- 1 Tbsp. thick double cream
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 lb. sliced oak smoked scottish salmon
- Mixed geen and tomato salad
- Lemon wedges
- Chopped parsley
- Blend together the avocado, soft cheese, double cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper until it is a smoothe fromage.
- Cut the smoked salmon into 6 inch x 3 inch pieces, add the fromage to the center of the pieces of smoked salmon.
- Fold the smoked salmon over so that they form a nice roll with the fromage in the centre.
- Serve with salad, lemon wedges and parsley to garnish the salmon.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site