- 2 Tbsp. thick, chunky tomato salsa
- 2 Tbsp. seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. diced seedless cucumber
- 1 ½ Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 ½ Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 California Avocados (1 pound), diced
- 30 large (21 to 25 count per pound), cooked shrimp with tails
- 6 lime slices for garnish
- 6 sprigs cilantro for garnish
- Thoroughly combine salsa and next 5 ingredients; gently fold in avocado.
- Chill mixture 1 hour to marry flavors. (Mixture is best served the day it's made.)
- To serve, divide avocado mixture among 6 stemmed glasses.
- Hang 5 shrimp, tails outside glass, around each rim.
- Garnish each with 1 twisted lime slice and 1 sprig cilantro.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
Nutrition Information per Serving: 170 calories, 12g of fat, 55mg of cholesterol, 160mg of sodium, and 8g of protein.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site