- 1 ripe, medium California avocado, peeled and seeded
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 3 New York bagels (preferable to purchase in New York, but also available at a grocery store or bagel shop near you)
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork.
- Stir in green onion and dill.
- Cover and chill briefly.
- Toast your bagels and shmear 2 tablespoons on each bagel side and serve during mid-day games.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
Don't forget the lemon juice
This is yummy, but the instructions don't remind you to add the 2 tbsp. lemon juice. This helps it stay fresh, so don't forget it.
Submitted By: Sheryl - May 6, 2010
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site