- 1 Med. California Avocado
- 1 Med. Tomato
- 2 Green Onions
- 10 Slices Frozen Bacon
- ¼ Head of Lettuce
- ½ cup Mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 8 Slices Bread
- Optional; Tortillas, Crackers
- Finely dice tomato, and avocado.
- Chop onion in small pieces,and shred finely the lettuce.
- Slice thin strips of frozen bacon, and fry the bacon until crisp,and drain off grease.
- Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and add mayonnaise, and stir,until everything is well combined.
- Spread onto bread slicesfor sandwiches, or spread thin layer on tortilla and roll up.
- Slice about 3/4 inch wide, or put 1/2 teaspoon of mixture on each cracker.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Consumer Submitted" recipes are provided as a way for our site users to share recipes with one another. The California Avocado Commission reserves the right to edit recipes but does not test these recipes for quality or taste and is not responsible for the performance of any submitted recipe.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site