- 1 ½ Tbsp. avocado honey, warmed
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 California avocado, cut in 1/2-inch dice (about 8 ounces)
- ½ cup French pastry cream
- 4 8-inch crepes
- Mango Sauce (recipe follows)
- Edible flowers for garnish
- Thinly sliced avocado for garnish
- Thinly sliced mango for garnish
- 2 mangos
- lemon juice to taste
- sugar to taste
- Mix honey with next four ingredients.
- Fold honey mixture into diced avocado; reserve.
- To assemble crepes, spread 2 tablespoons pastry cream on each crepe, leaving a 1-inch border around top edges and about 2-inches on the bottom edges.
- Distribute one-fourth of reserved avocado mixture evenly along center of crepes in the shape of a cone.
- Fold one side over the other to form a cone.
- Fold tip end under
- Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Warm for 5 minutes at 350°F.
- Transfer each warmed crepe to a serving plate.
- Pour 1/4 cup Mango Sauce around each crepe.
- Garnish with flowers and sliced avocado and mango.
- Mango Sauce
- Peel and dice 2 mangos; puree in blender or food processor.
- Add lemon juice and sugar to taste.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
Nutrition Information per Serving: 520 calories, 25g of fat, 250mg of cholesterol, 350mg of sodium and 13g of protein.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site