- 1 ripe California Avocado, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup corn kernels
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro or to taste
- Ground black pepper
- Ground red cayenne pepper (optional)
- Minced jalapeno peppers (optional)
- Combine avocado, tomato, corn, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Toss together gently.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For a spicier salsa, season with cayenne or minced jalapenos
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
"Consumer Submitted" recipes are provided as a way for our site users to share recipes with one another. The California Avocado Commission reserves the right to edit recipes but does not test these recipes for quality or taste and is not responsible for the performance of any submitted recipe.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site