- ¼ cup nonfat lemon yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. raisins or minced dried fruit
- 2 bagels or 4 mini-bagels, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 oz. low-sodium deli-sliced turkey or chicken breast
- ½ medium California Avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 slices canned juice-pack pineapple, drained
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt and raisins; set aside.
- Arrange bagel halves, cut side up, on a flat surface.
- Line bagel halves with lettuce, top with turkey slices, folded.
- Arrange avocado slices over turkey.
- Spoon yogurt mixture over avocado.
- Top each sandwich with a slice of pineapple and remaining bagel half.
- Cut sandwiches in half crosswise.
- Serve immediately, or wrap tightly in sandwich wrap for brown bag lunches.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Note: To preserve the color of the avocado, sprinkle slices slightly with lemon juice first.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site