- 2 parts rice cereal for baby
- 1 part ripe California avocado cubes
- 1 part baby's prepared fruit or pureed fresh fruit
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Mix in liquid (formula, milk or water) to desired consistency.
- Puree desired amount of avocado and add to cereal.
- Add choice of fruit, swirl ingredients and serve.
- HINT: To quickly puree avocado, place small chunks in custard cup. Mash with fork and puree using back of spoon. Or place small avocado chunks in small plastic baggy, remove air and seal. Puree using a rolling pin.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site