- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. chutney
- 12 oz. sliced ham
- 20 oz. (1 can) pineapple slices, drained
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 onion rolls, split and toasted
- 2 California avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Mix mayonnaise and chutney together in small bowl; set aside.
- Saute ham slices and pineapple in butter until lightly browned.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon chutney mixture on each cut side of onion rolls.
- For each sandwich, place ham slice over chutney mixture; top with 3 or 4 avocado slices and pineapple slice.
- Garnish with parsley and any remaining pineapple slices.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site