- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 California avocado, seeded, peeled and mashed
- Assorted fresh melon (honey dew, watermelon, crenshaw, casaba, cantaloupe), seeded, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Blend all ingredients except melon in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Cover dip with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour.
- To serve, spoon dip into small serving bowl and surround with melon pieces.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site