- 12 oz. sliced deli beef
- ½ cup fresh chopped basil
- ⅓ prepared horseradish
- ½ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 whole California avocado
- 1 head Butterhead lettuce
- 3 pita pockets of bread, sliced in half
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix basil, horseradish and yogurt.
- Spread the horseradish and yogurt mixture on beef slices and wrap in a lettuce leaf.
- Cut the pita bread pocket in half and put beef wrapped in lettuce and 2 slices of California avocado into each half.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
Per serving: 254 calories. 22 g protein, 26 g carbohydrates, 8 g total fat, 24 mg cholesterol, 1009 mg sodium
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site