- 3 California avocados, halved and peeled
- 1 ½ Tbsp. confections sugar (to taste)
- ¼ cup each: lime juice, light rum
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream, whipped Lime slices or wedges, for garnish
- Puree avocados with sugar. lime juice, add rum until smooth.
- Fold in cream. Spoon into compotes, Champagne glasses. coupes, pot de cremes. individual souffle dishes or into avocado shells.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site