Tools for Increasing Avocado Production: Grower Seminar Series 2011/2012
A collaboration among the California Avocado Society, California Avocado Commission and University of California Cooperative Extension.
Seminar Series Schedule:
- Laurel Wilt (October) - Randy C. Ploetz, Jonathan H. Crane and Jorge E. Pena, Tropical Research and Education Center (TREC) at the University of Florida
- Winter Irrigation and Water Use in SLO & Other Avocado Varieties and Their Feasibility in Ventura & Temecula (February)
- Avocado Pest Identification and Control (April)
- Irrigation Tools and Phytophthora Control (June)
- Avocado Rootstocks (August)
To watch videos of each session, or download the related educational materials, please use the left-hand navigation to select the appropriate seminar.