Best-practice research is often delivered in technical form and, therefore, is not grove ready. Therefore, in a series of Fact Sheets, CAC is providing growers with quick, simplified facts to help bridge the gap between research and grove application.
- Tea Shot Hole Borer
- Phytophthora Root Rot
- Avocado Trunk Canker and Collar Rot
- Salinity Management: Fact Sheet 1
- Freeze Protection: Fact Sheet 2
- Tree-Growth Cycle: Fact Sheet 3
- Avocado Root Health: Fact Sheet 4
- Irrigating Avocados: Fact Sheet 5
- Fertilizer Strategies: Fact Sheet 6
- Pesticide Resistance Management: Fact Sheet 7
Please contact CAC at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to receive a Fact Sheet hard copy.